About Lisa Lowe
Lisa Lowe lives in north county San Diego, Ca with her lovely daughter and kitties. Lisa is passionate about empowering women and lifting them up. She especially loves working with expecting mamas mamas with little ones. Lisa loves all things wellness and is skilled at the art of joyful, intentional living. To order oils from Lisa, scroll down for instructions.
About Essential Oils
Essential oil is the “lifeblood” of a plant. You can think of essential oil as a plant’s immune system because the oil is essential to the plant’s survival. It protects the plant from disease, providing oxygen, nutrients, etc, which help it to fight off anything it doesn’t want. It keeps the plant healthy and functioning optimally! Essential oils are also responsible for a plant’s distinctive fragrance, its essence.
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for their cosmetic, spiritual and emotionally uplifting properties. For over two decades, Young Living has been at the forefront of bringing this ancient tradition to modern users. Young Living’s therapeutic grade essential oils have helped millions of people allover the world support their wellness, both physically and emotionally.
Primarily extracted through careful steam distillation, Young Living’s essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they were extracted. Any time you hold a bottle of our therapeutic grade essential oils, you are holding nature’s pure essence.
How To Get Oils
The best way for you to get started with Young Living essential oils is to get the Premium Starter Kit for $160. It comes with:
- A Home or Dewdrop Diffuser
- 11 bottles of “everyday” essential oil (5 ml each) including Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, Thieves, Purification, PanAway, DiGize, RC, Copaiba and Stress Away
- 2 packets of NingXia Red all natural energy drink made from NingXia wolfberries
- 10 sample dram bottles for sharing oils or taking them to go
- 10 sample sachets of essential oils to share or to keep
- A roller fitment to turn a bottle into a roll-on bottle
- A beautiful Product Guide
- Essential Oil Magazine and other reading materials
- Wholesale membership so you save 24% on all products!
- The ability to participate in Essential Rewards, a monthly subscription to a wellness box of oily goodness that earns you free products. You may also earn commissions by sharing oils with people you know. Note: Essential Rewards and earning commissions are OPTIONAL, not required! You don’t have to “do the business” to get the benefits of a wholesale membership.
If purchased separately as a retail customer, this kit would cost you well over $325, so you can appreciate what an amazing value the Premium Starter Kit is at only $160!
The oils in the kit have helped my family have more restful sleep, stay healthy during the cold season, breathe easier in springtime air, support our digestive systems, feel more energized in the mornings, feel calmer when life gets busy, lose weight and so much more.
Ready to jump in?!
Here is the link to order a kit:
Click the signup link above and follow these steps:
1. Be sure to check Wholesale Member to earn your 24% off any future orders.
2. Then choose the Premium Starter Kit you’d like (Dewdrop diffuser is $160, Home diffuser is $160, Bamboo diffuser is $170 and the Aria is $260).
3. Unless you’re ready to dive in, and know you want to be reordering often, go ahead and just say, “No, thanks” for step 3 about Essential Rewards. No need to worry about that right now!
4. Now is a great time to add anything else you want with your brand new 24% off discount! Some of the favorites that go quickly are Deep Relief roll on, Valor and Peace and Calming. If you’re wanting support for a specific body system, let me know and I’ll help you out!
**And YES! It’s going to ask for your SS# BUT that’s only for tax purposes. If you sell more than $600 worth of YL products in the next year, they will use your SS# to send you a W-2. If you don’t, then it won’t be used at all.**
So much info, I know, so if you have any questions, ASK ME!