At last Saturday’s Young Living Live Your Passion Rally, it was announced that Young Living is generously gifting brand new members a bottle of Peace & Calming when they sign up for a wholesale membership with the Dewdrop Diffuser Premium Starter Kit (pictured above.) Seasoned oilers are going cuckoo CRAZY for this deal (and wishing we could be brand new members to take advantage of this too) because Peace & Calming is one of the most LOVED and COVETED oils, and it just came back in stock after a whole year of being gone.
Peace & Calming was one of the first Young Living oils I tried that really convinced me to make the Young Living switch. (That and the Thieves blend, which I know I’ve mentioned before.) In case you haven’t heard my story, I had been using a popular brand of organic oils from Sprouts, our local health food store. I had been using them for years and years despite never getting any results from them. I don’t know why. Maybe because the USDA organic label gave me the warm fuzzies, or maybe because I thought they might someday start working. Ha! But he grocery store lavender essential oil never helped my kids fall asleep, and when I diffused it, it actually bothered the back of my throat—despite having that USDA label. I found out WHY that was later, but I digress.
A mama friend from my kids’ school invited me over to her house and let me use her Young Living Peace & Calming and lavender essential oils to make a sleepy time roll-on blend for my kiddos. I was skeptical, since I had zero exciting results with my previous oils. But I loved the smell and they didn’t bother the back of my throat, so I gave them a whirl. I was SHOCKED and AMAZED that the sleepy time blend actually worked on my kiddos, who had until that time given me nightly grief at bedtime. Mamas, I know you know what I’m talking about. After doing a lot of research and learning about Seed to Seal and Young Living’s beautiful, organic farms, I made the switch to Young Living permanently and I use their oils exclusively. I finally got my Premium Starter Kit and became a wholesale member of Young Living.
Peace & Calming (which does not come in the kit) quickly became one of my favorite oils, and I listened to my oily friends and bought it every month so I could have it when it inevitably went out of stock. This oil is so precious that Young Living limits each account to one bottle per month when it is in stock, and even then it disappears quickly. In fact, you can’t buy it right now! But you can have a bottle of it if you order your Premium Starter Kit with Dew Drop Diffuser between now and January 31, 2017 by 10:59 pm MST OR if you participate in this month’s 300 PV Promotion.
When you grab your Premium Starter Kit with Dewdrop Diffuser, they are giving you a bottle of one of their best loved oils—valued at retail $45.72—for FREE. That’s amazing. You’re paying $160 plus tax and shipping but getting around $400 worth of great stuff.
This is why we love Peace & Calming so much:
- It’s a sweet smelling blend of ylang ylang, orange, tangerine, patchouli and blue tansy essential oils that promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace and emotional well-being.
- It helps to dampen tensions and uplifts the spirits.
- Used on the bottoms of feet or in diffusers, it helps promote a good night’s sleep—even in kids!
- It helps to calm overactive and difficult-to-manage children. It was a Godsend when my kids were home over winter break and REALLY excited for Santa to come!
- It helps support those with depression, anxiety, stress and insomnia.
If you’re new around here and you’re not sure what to expect with your Premium Starter Kit, here is a brief overview of what will be delivered to your door (in addition to the free Peace & Calming if you order by January 31, 2017):
- A high quality diffuser that doesn’t heat up your oils so that the therapeutic qualities are retained
- 11 bottles of therapeutic grade essential oils (plus a bonus bottle of Peace & Calming if you order between 1/21/17 and 1/31/17.)
- 2 packets of NingXia Red juice, a powerful antioxidant supplement drink made from wolfberry (goji) juice, blueberry, pomegranate, apricot, and raspberry juices and infused with lemon and orange essential oils. NingXia Red supports immune function, liver function, eye health and can increase energy!
- A wholesale membership so you get 24% off everything. No you don’t have to sell anything and no, autoships are not required! These options are available, but not required!
- 10 glass drams so you can take your oils to go or give samples to your friends.
- 10 sample sachets, so you can take oils to go or give samples to your friends.
- An AromaGlide roller fitment, so you can turn one of your oils into a roller bottle.
- A bunch of literature, including an EO magazine and Product Guide.
The current kit oils (in the United States) include:
- lavender (sleep, skin, relaxation, allergy trio, “swiss army knife” of oils, etc)
- frankincense (cellular health, brain health, grounding, anxiousness, wrinkles, sadness etc)
- lemon (clarity, detox, weight loss, part of allergy trio, non toxic cleaning etc)
- peppermint (sugar cravings, weight loss, circulation, alertness, headaches, allergies etc)
- copaiba (soothes inflammation, oil magnifier, throat soother, skin, hair etc)
- PanAway (for sore muscles, achy joints, bone health, bruises, cramps, etc)
- Thieves (immune support, toothaches, non toxic cleaning, killer of germs, etc)
- Purification (kills bad odors, lice prevention, bug bites, acne, freshens air etc)
- R.C. (respiratory comfort, lots of eucalyptus to open up lungs, coughing, stuffiness etc)
- Digize (digestive support whether your pooping too much or not enough, kidney support etc)
- Stress Away (a tropical vacation in a bottle, great for anxious, sad and stressed out people. I use it before I get into my car because driving in Southern California stresses me out.)
So there you have it. If you have any other questions about the Premium Starter Kit, Peace & Calming, or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me. You can click the following link to order your kit through me right now: https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start?sponsorid=3471989&enrollerid=3471989 Please note that you must choose the wholesale membership option to get a Dew Drop kit and the Peace & Calming oil. The sign up process should just take a few minutes, and yes, they will ask you for your social security number or tax id number; this is because it is law when you have a wholesale account, but they will only use this information if you decide to sell and other people use your number to buy kits through you AND you earn over $600 in a year. Only about 7 or 8% of us wholesale members do that though, so no pressure! 🙂
Thanks so much for reading. I hope you take advantage and grab your kit today! Have a wonderful week! 🙂